Welcome to "Tabletop Together Tool"
If you are going to any of the bigger conventions this is the tool for you. It's based on the tool I made for SPIEL '16, but now it's expanded to include multiple conventions and hopefully it can help out more people that way.
What does the tool do?
- It helps prioritize the games releasing and demoing at the big convention.
What can you do with the tool?
- Prioritize all the new games releasing (and demoing) at the convention
- Add notes to the games
- Filter and sort the list of games in numerous ways (player count, play time, price etc)
- Print your prioritized list (either sorted by booth number or priority)
- Share the list with your friends
- View top games (based on all users priorities)
What conventions does it currently support?
- SPIEL 2017
- GenCon 2017
- Origins Game Fair 2018
- UK Games Expo 2018
- GenCon 2018
What conventions will it support in the future?
- SPIEL 2018
- UK Games Expo 2019
- GenCon 2019
- Possible other bigger conventions
Where does the tool get the data from?
- The data is based on the public data on BoardGameGeek. It is updated several times a day.
If you like what I’ve done and feel like giving something back, the best thing you can do for me is check out my boardgame review site Tabletop Together
, follow it on Twitter
and share it with your friends.
You are also more than welcome to make a donation. I promise you it will be spent on boardgames :)
I hope you'll enjoy the tool and hope to see you at a convention soon :)
Peter H. Møller